Registration for the ASEAN-Japan Business Week
Registration is required for the ASEAN-Japan Business Week. Please review the information on this page, select the "I agree with the above." checkbox at the bottom of the page, and then click on the "Fill out the Registration Form" button.
Registration for this event will be handled by the AEM-METI Economic and Industrial Cooperation Committee (AMEICC) Secretariat.
Registration Confirmation E-mail
After you submit your registration information, the system will automatically send a "Registration Confirmation E-mail" to the e-mail address you entered. If you do not receive the " Registration Confirmation E-mail" within 24 hours, please contact the Secretariat by e-mail.
Possible changes in programme start/end times and speakers
Please note that the start/end time of the programmes and the speakers are subject to change due to various circumstances of the speakers or co-organizers. The latest information will be updated on this website as needed.
How to watch each programme
The URL for viewing each programme will be sent to your registered e-mail address. If you do not receive the URL even one day before the event, please contact the secretariat by e-mail.
Precautions on Viewing
1.Please prepare and adjust your own viewing environment in advance. You will be responsible for the cost of equipment and Internet connection for viewing.
2.The co-organizers will not be responsible for any disturbance in images and sounds that may occur due to technical problem, poor internet connection, etc.
3. The co-organizers may disconnect access without notice in case of suspected attacks or unauthorized access to the system, or in case of interfering with the process of live streaming.
4. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the videos, audio, materials, etc. provided in this event belong to the co-organizers, speakers, and other right holders. Participants may view these materials, but may not use them beyond the scope of the event (including reuse, reproduction, disclosure to third parties, distribution, sale, transfer, lending, etc.).
5. The co-organizers will not be liable for any direct or indirect disadvantage or damage caused by the use of this event by the participants.
Handling of Personal Information
We may use your e-mail address, name, country of residence, type of organization, name of your company or organization, position, programme for which you registered, how you heard about this event, and any questions you may have, for the following purposes.
1. Implementation and operation of the ASEAN-Japan Business Week.
2. Provision to the co-organizers of the ASEAN-Japan Business Week. The purposes are as follows;
• Implementation and operation of the programmes which each co-organizer is in chage of in ASEAN-Japan Business Week.
• To provide information on events and services by the co-organizers.
3. Conduct a questionnaire on the ASEAN-Japan Business Week.
Please note that you may withdraw such consent at any time by requesting to AMEICC secretariat. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.