Advance registration is required for participation in the ASEAN-Japan Business Week
Please confirm the information contained on this page, select the checkbox "I agree with the above" at the bottom, and click " Apply for participation ". The application procedures for this event will be handled by the AEM-METI Economic and Industrial Cooperation Committee (AMEICC) Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the "AMEICC Secretariat").
- The possibility of program changes such as start/end times and speakers
- Please note that the program start/end times, speakers, etc., may change due to unforeseen circumstances of the speakers and organizers. The latest information will be updated on the event page periodically.
- Method of viewing the session
At a later date, the URL for viewing each program will be sent to your registered email address.
If you do not receive the URL by the day before the event, please contact the AJBW2023 secretariat directly by e-mail.
- 1. Please prepare and adjust your personal viewing environment in advance. Participants are personally responsible for the cost of equipment and communication required for viewing the sessions.
- 2. The organizers will not hold responsible for any disturbances in the images or sounds due to system troubles, poor communication, etc.
- 3. If unauthorized access to the system is suspected, and if it interferes with the progress of the live broadcast, the organizer may terminate your access without prior notice.
- 4. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the videos, sounds, materials, etc. provided at this event belong to the organizers, speakers, and its rights holders. Participants can view these contents, but they cannot use them beyond the authorized scope including reuse, duplication, disclosure to third parties, distribution, sale, transfer, lending, etc.
- 5. The organizers will not be liable for any direct or indirect disadvantages or damages caused by the use of this event by the participants.
- Usage and handling of personal information
Your information will be utilized for the following purposes only:
- 1.1 Execution and administration of the ASEAN-Japan Business Week
- 1.2 Dissemination of information to the co-organizing organizations of the ASEAN-Japan Business Week
- 1.3 Conducting surveys and questionnaires pertaining to the ASEAN-Japan Business Week
The AMEICC Secretariat will adhere to the laws and regulations of Japan, as well as the guidelines and standards established by Japan, in relation to the handling of personal information. We are committed to diligently and appropriately managing the personal information you provide.